Sto ck allert is on!! Tarde date: Monday September 18, 2006
Possible breakout coming? Huge news are coming on AUN I!
This one showing real resilience, real strength. watch AUN I on Monday
September 18!

T ip T op Equ ities September Issue:

Make no mistake: Our mission at Ti p T op Equiti es is to sift through the thousands of underperforming companies out there to find the golden needle in the haystack.  The micro-cap diamond that can make you a fortune.  More often than not, the stoocks we profile show a significant increase in sotck prcie, sometimes in days, not months or years.  We have come across what we feel is one of those rare deals that the public has not heard about yet.

Introducing: AU NI. Recommendation: "stron g b uy" starting on Monday,September 18, 2006.

Ameerican Unitty Investmeents, Inc.
Sybmol: A UNI
Current Prrice: $1.55
Target Pirce: $3.50
Markket Capp: 224.86M

Own the right stcoks, in the right space, and you could reap a handful of mooney-doublers. But if you own the wrong invesmtent, you could easly lose 25%-35% or more!

When this sttock moves - watch out! This is your chance to get in the low. Big watch in play this Monday morning! Place AUN I on your radar's now and reap the beneftis early.

All signs show that AU NI is going to explode! Watch for the news on Monday. AU NI will explode!!!

The examples above show the awesome, earning potential of little known companies that explode onto iinvestor's radar screens; Many of you are already familiar with this.

Is AU NI poised and positioned to do that for you? Then you may feel the time has come to act... And please watch this one trdae on Monday!

Imagine if the top blew off and the stockk went through the roof...

Watch AUN I like a hawk monday at the open!!

Tarde smart and win with A UNI!!! Go AU NI!!