Re: (forw) Announcement of D-I translation to telugu language.

On 07/09/2006, at 11:48 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

I am Prasad Kadambi from Mysore, India interested in translating the Debian
Installer to telugu language. <snip>

Prasad, I'm sorry I couldn't answer this earlier.

Suswaagatam ! Welcome to the Debian Translation family! :)

Good luck with your translation effort. I hope you will feel happy here.