Re: [g-i] new screenshots available (dejavu 2.9)

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 10:06:45PM +0200, Davide Viti wrote:
> I've taken some screenshots as it was done a while ago (see [1])
>
> the screenshots can be found in [2], and in case you wanted to compare them to the
> previous, see [3]

I compared [2] and [3] and both look similar. Nevertheless I miss a
problem in the pictures which I reported already for beta 3:

I get ...... instead of ... in the graphical installer for German. Is
this a font problem or does the graphical installer just add additional
ellipses?

Jens