Re: Plan to rename pa_IN translations to "pa"

On 18/03/2006, at 7:20 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

Future Eastern Punjabi translation will then use "pnb" which is the
ISO 639-3 code for Western Punjabi in the upcoming ISO 639-3 standard.

I don't think you mean that. ;)

"Future Western Pubjabi translations"?

Absolutely. Thanks for correcting me. While writing this mail I took
care of not confusing both...but it seems I failed once..:)

It was a very complex mail. You did a great job. :)