Locale writing template

> Hmm, maybe there is some misunderstanding here.  The file I sent is a
> human readable/editable file which can be converted into a locale
> definition file.  For now I will do this process by hand, so any
> separator is fine by me.  In /usr/share/i18n/locales/ro_RO you may add

Would you mind writing something about this "locale writing template"
in the D-I i18n documentation (in the appendixes, possibly), Denis?

This could go in installer/doc/i18n/en/appendix in the D-I SVN tree as
"locale-writing.xml".

If you're not comfortable with DocBook XML, then a simple text file is
OK...I'll convert it later.