Re: Monitoring updates script, further (Re: Debian-installer: dpkg & shadow updates needed

Quoting Peter Mann (Peter.Mann@tuke.sk):
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2006 at 06:13:34PM +1030, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> >
> > On 11/02/2006, at 5:58 PM, Peter Mann wrote:
> >
> > >i have small script for monitoring changes (not perfect, only with
> > >Slovak variables names and some hardcoded values) - script send mail
> > >with differences - so only one mail, if no changes appears:
> >
> > Peter, can you please translate the Slovak parts into English for me?
> > Then I can adapt it to my needs (although possibly not my language: I
> > don't know how well bash handles UTF-8 yet).
> >
> > This script, with English variables etc,. would be a valuable
> > addition to the debian-i18n part of the Debian wiki!
>
> this is rewriten tested script:

Hint.....there's a nice directory in d-i SVN, named scripts where
another nice directory is named l10n...:-)

Committing this script there and updating the README file to describe
it would be a very good idea.

Adding a description of the monitoring script in the i18n
documentation (installer/doc/i18n) would be a HUGE idea...:)