Monitoring updates script, further (Re: Debian-installer: dpkg & shadow updates needed

On 11/02/2006, at 5:58 PM, Peter Mann wrote:

i have small script for monitoring changes (not perfect, only with
Slovak variables names and some hardcoded values) - script send mail
with differences - so only one mail, if no changes appears:

Peter, can you please translate the Slovak parts into English for me? Then I can adapt it to my needs (although possibly not my language: I don't know how well bash handles UTF-8 yet).

This script, with English variables etc,. would be a valuable addition to the debian-i18n part of the Debian wiki!