Re: File not current? (Re: [D-I] String change for Beta2 release in level 1

> Frans, I just downloaded the vi.po file from:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level1/master/
>
> and there are no new or fuzzy strings. It doesn't look like this is
> the current file.
>
> It still shows a creation date of 26th January.
>
> However, when I updated my working copy of that file via SVN, I got a
> vi.po with creation date 11th February, and several untranslated and
> fuzzy strings. I hope that's the current file.

Let's try to give you the picture:

1) the templates file in the package are updated

2) daily, at 01:27 UTC, the sync script updates master PO files. This
is the moment these files begin to reflect the changes

3) periodically, scripts from seppy grab the PO files and builds the
translation status pages

So, between 1) and 2), translators will not see the changes

between 2) and 3) onl translators working from packages/po/ in SVN
will see the changes

Ater 3), the change may be seen from everywhere...