[D-I] String change for Beta2 release in level 1

There has been a late addition of some strings in level 1 in package
partman-auto-lvm. This is a new package in which tests showed some
release critical bugs. To solve these bugs extra checks with appropriate
error messages had to be added.

The strings will not normally be shown during an installation, but if you
would like to have your translation at 100% for the release you should
update your translation this weekend.
The new version of the package will be uploaded sometime on Monday.

We're sorry for the late change but the alternative was to drop the
package for the release.

Cheers,
FJP