Re: Is base-config really dead? Knocks from inside the coffin lid.

On 01/01/2006, at 1:54 AM, Miroslav Kure wrote:

Umm, you are victim of recent changes in installation process. The
manual always lacks behind the real code. In reality base-config is
now part of first stage (the application itself vanished) and we will
move this documentation to the chapter using-d-i, which will happen in
January.

I understand that it must be very difficult to keep the software and the docs synchronized and current.

I'll keep working on the manual, and (hopefully) update the files when you change them. :)