Re: Work on a centralized infrastructure for i18n/l10n

On Wed, Dec 21, 2005 at 03:15:20PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> That's one of the reasons why, for example, the initial DDTP project did not
> succeed. Not everybody wanted to work with a single interface (i.e. email
> initially, although some translation teams developed web-based interfaces)
> and that meant that only *some* teams worked with it. We should learn from
> our mistakes, not repeat them.

no, this is/was not the reasons of the problem of ddtp.

The problem was the problemes with gluck and the mail server on gluck.

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  -- http://www.feuerwehr.kreuzau.de/wiki/
«Computers are like air conditioners -- they stop working properly if i