Re: non-latin accelerator keys

On 28/12/2005, at 4:50 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:

Ok,  GTK+ 2.10 will strip out a suffix of the form "(_<single character>)" in
addition to underlines, when displaying labels in toolbars. Please let me know if you
notice any problems due to this.

I'm sorry, I don't understand how that affects what we input as the accelerator key in the PO file.

Is this a way to assign multiple-key-press characters as the accelerator, or is this something different?