D-I Manual content query

Hello :)

I'm currently translating the installation howto, which occasionally refers to menu items in the Debian Installer. At one stage, it says:

On the next screen you will see your partition table, how the partitions will be formatted, and where they will be mounted. Select a partition to modify or delete it. If you did automatic partitioning, you should just be able to choose <guimenuitem>Finished partitioning</guimenuitem> from the menu to use what it set up.

I wanted to check to make sure I was using exactly the same translation as in the menu.

But, I can't find "Finished partitioning" in the D-I Level 1 file.

There is:

# Type: text
# Description
#. Type: text
#. Description
#: ../partman-base.templates:175
msgid "Finish partitioning and write changes to disk"

but that's as close as it gets.

Is the installation howto referring to a different part of the installation process?