Re: Committing D-I manual files (Yes!!)

My huge checkout of the whole D-I tree turned out to include the manual directory, so I do finally have that.

Then I couldn't commit, probably because the manual/po/vi directory didn't exist on the server.

So I went and read the SVN manual, and created the directory. _Then_ I could add and commit my file!

I just love it when things work. :))))

Thanks for your patient help. I was starting to do serious damage to my keyboard by banging my head on it...