Re: Invitation to a i18n work session in Extremadura, Spain, September 2006

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Christian Perrier wrote:

I am under the feeling that such an i18n meeting would largely benefit
from your presence. For various reasons, I have assumed you are more
or less involved in Debian i18n, or you are a key person for these
areas, for various reasons.

So, at first, I would like to know whether you could attend such
meeting and if you feel you have some role to play in it.

Yes I think I could contribute.

Funding might be a problem, especially for people outside Europe, but
I have to know first whether you're ready to come before asking for
extra funding..:-)

For people in Europe, I've been told that funding wouldn't be a
problem AND you will get the plane ticket bought for you.....anyway,
we will sort out these issues AFTER knowing who would really be
interested.

I am definitely interested however funding (atleast of my travel expenses) will be a big issue for me.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>