Re: [D-I] Etch Debian Installer beta 1 released: i18n facts

On 22/12/2005, at 9:48 PM, Christian Perrier wrote:

pppconfig: no news from John Hasler, despite recent mails...

:(

Current file dated 2005/05/06.

dpkg: seems that I may have missed the update.

apt: ditto

I'll do a wide review of updates I may have missed for dpkg and apt

My current files:

apt	2005/09/13
dpkg	   2005/09/06

I don't know if there have been any changes since then.