Re: D-I Manual -- Status update + call to update translations

On 22/12/2005, at 8:34 AM, Frans Pop wrote:

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 20:58, Frans Pop wrote:
You don't have to begin... there already is a tl translation (well, at
least a start of one).

Eh, please ignore this.

I also suggest you contact current tl translator.

And this.

I really need to read all the thread before I start replying. Sorry, Frans. Low personal RAM.

As I've noted several times on #d-boot tonight, my brain is already
asleep...

Yours and mine both. :D

Clytie, I actually do know you translate vi, not tl.

My fame has gone before me!

To start a new translation:
- read the docs I linked in me previous post;
- create a directory ./manual/po/vi;
- copy (and rename) the POT file you want to start with
  from ./manual/po/pot to the new dir;
- repeat until done :-)

OK. I'll call back in a few years... ;)