Re: D-I Manual -- Status update + call to update translations

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 07:44, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> How does one go about beginning a translation of the manual?

You don't have to begin... there already is a tl translation (well, at
least a start of one).

> I haven't translated any Debian docs before. I don't know how much I
> can do: are some parts finished better than none?

Start by reading documentation linked from [1]. I also suggest you contact
current tl translator: Eric Pareja (xenos @ upm.edu.ph).

Cheers,
FJP

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/