Motivation (was: Re: Package description translation (fwd)

On 21/10/2005, at 12:20 PM, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:

	You mean DDTP/DDTS? For that part of translation we really
need to wait until the new structure is online and then we can
start again our work. And also, you have to give some chocolate to
your favorite "apt tools/gadgets" maintainers to add suport to
translated Packages Descriptions. :-)

Hey, has my application for funding of the Debian Chocolate Project actually been accepted?

I was hoping we translators would get to test it... ;)