Re: Splitting up debian.css for the web pages and include quotes

I'm hardly qualified for any l10n work, but for Korean "Alternative 2"
for Italian looks most familiar. The Japanese version is also used,
but obsolete in most areas.

Therefore, "Italian Alternative 2" should be Korean's preferred
choice... is my opinion.