Re: Splitting up debian.css for the web pages and include quotes

El martes, 13 de diciembre de 2005 00:20, Jutta Wrage escribió:
[...]
> For the quotes, I have done a completely new page on my web-site:
>
> http://www.witch.westfalen.de/csstest/quotes/quotes.html
>
> This page contains all quotation marks, I have found somewhere
> (mostly Wikipedia) for now. To do that, I had to remove the language
> from html header and I hope, that works for everyone.

> German l10n group has already decided, which quotation mark
> alternative to take in a first step. For the other languages, I will
> add the first alternative, if there are more possibilities and you
> have no objections.

	Hello, Jutta.

	The right Spanish quotes are the first ones. Thank you very much for your
work.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
- I didn't come here to play poom-bow on the radio. So tomorrow from
  5 to 7 you're gonna give yourself a hand, green?