Re: Splitting up debian.css for the web pages and include quotes

Hi,

13 грудня 2005 о 00:20 +0100 Jutta Wrage написав(-ла):
> For the quotes, I have done a completely new page on my web-site:
>
> http://www.witch.westfalen.de/csstest/quotes/quotes.html
>
> This page contains all quotation marks, I have found somewhere
> (mostly Wikipedia) for now. To do that, I had to remove the language
> from html header and I hope, that works for everyone.
>
> German l10n group has already decided, which quotation mark
> alternative to take in a first step. For the other languages, I will
> add the first alternative, if there are more possibilities and you
> have no objections.
For Ukrainian different quotes are currently used on the website: „single quote“
(U+201E, U+201C), „outer quote containing an «inner quote»“.
Please, use this quotes instead.

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov