[D-I] [MEETINGS] Next Debian Installer meeting TOMORROW: Wednesday Dec. 14th 21:00 UTC

(crossposted to -devel and -i18n to trigger attention by people who
maybe loosely follow debian-boot)

This mail is a reminder for the next D-I team monthly meeting which is
scheduled for tomorrow Wednesday Dec. 14th 21:00UTC.

This IRC meeting will be held on the #debian-boot channel on freenode (aka
irc.debian.org).

As usual, the Wiki page for meeting topics should be used to propose
discussion topics:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerMeetings

I will add a timing table for discussion topics before the meeting.

The beta2 release schedule will probably be the main topic. No
subtopic is opened yet (I may propose some soon).