Re: (forw) international Debian work meetings in Extremadura, Spain, during 2006

> I'd like to participate as well. September is best for me (I have a
> break from University).

Among all people interested, Lior is the only who did express a
preference.

After more thinking I think that September is really a good moment as,
just like Lior said, this is away enough from Debconf (who is good for
me as well, in terms of "family negotiation"...:-)))

Are there strong objections to secure the September schedule slot?

If not, I'll try coming up with a proposal for  some work schedule for
the group.

In addition to this, I'd like to suggest getting one or two i18n
people from Ubuntu over there. I have not yet abandoned the lobbying
to Mark Shuttleworth for him raising the blockers on Rosetta DFSG
compliance...and anyway, even without this, I think it would be good
for i18n teams of Debian and Ubuntu to work closer.