[D-I] changes to Debian Installer level2

With the announced death of base-config (the program that handles
installation stuff in the "2nd stage" of the installation process,
after the reboot), I have asked to Dennis Stampfer to remove the
following items from D-I "level2":

-base-config debconf translation
-shadow debconf translation (replaced by user-setup in level1 with the
 same strings)

The D-I i18n documentation has been updated with these changes and I'm
now just waiting for seppy to remove the references to these in the
translation status pages. In the meantime, translators, please do not
care about these translations, it would be wasted work.

D-I level 2 is now restricted to programs that have strings being used
during default installs and are not part of the level1:

-iso-codes (country names)
-console-data (keyboard maps names)
-tasksel (tasks installation)
-popularity-contest (always installed and always prompting)
-newt (widgets used by debconf...should indeed be moved to level5 now)