Automatic reply from kershawleonard@kershawleonard.net

Thank you for your email.

If you are a candidate, thank you for your interest in the positions that Kershaw Leonard is currently handling.  Please take this email as confirmation that your CV has been received.

Kershaw Leonard receives an overwhelming number of CVs per day, and each one is reviewed personally by a Consultant. Our pre-selection process is very thorough in order to meet the specific requirements of our clients.

If your details meet the criteria set by our clients then we will ask you to come in for an interview.  If you are not contacted within one week of todays date, then we regret, that your application has not been successful on this occasion.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Kershaw Leonard.