Re: Gujarati Language in debian-installer

Quoting Kartik Mistry (kartik.mistry@gmail.com):
> Hello All,
>
> I glad to know all of you that d-i work for Gujarati Langauge (gu_IN)
> has been started by me and team. This announce is step 11 requirement
> according to http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/i18n-doc/ch03s11.html
> page.

And this marks the end of the New Language Process for Gujarati.

As many of -i18n readers will have seen, we did it in public so that
everyone gets a better idea of what's involved in this "New Language
Process" which is now more formal than before.

Hopefully, I will run it very often for other languages. Of course, to
avoid annoying people and readers of this list, this will be done in
private mails...:-)

Several languages are actually at various steps of this process and,
believe me, this requires a lot of time..:-)