Re: Fwd: d-i step 9 for Gujarati Langauge: Where I am stopping!

> I was just following 9th step of d-i process:
> http://people.debian.org/~bubulle/d-i/i18n-doc/ch03s09.html.
>
> Well, I am new to svn world. Thanks for link!
>
> Christian, what do you suggest instead of adding fake file at /packages/po/ ?

Nothing. Experience shows that requesting new translators to commit
fake files is a good way to check that they have some basic knowledge
of SVN and can work on their own, not depending on helpers for just
commits.

I usually remove the fake file very soon after the translator added
it.