Re: tyransdict or pootle? Let's wait

2005/8/26, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>:
> On 8/26/05, Denis Lackovic <delacko@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > That was probably my typo. But is true, trasdict does not appear on
> > > alioth's search. Am I missing something? Or wasn't your project
> > > aproved yet?
> >
> > I supose it's not aproved jet.
>
> Haven't you received a mail with a form similar to this?
>

> Your project registration for Alioth has been approved.
>
> Project Full Name:  Debian-l10n-Romanian
> Project Unix Name:  debian-l10n-ro
> CVS Server:         cvs.debian-l10n-ro.alioth.debian.org
> Shell/Web Server:   debian-l10n-ro.alioth.debian.org
>
> Your DNS will take up to a day to become active on our site.
> While waiting for your DNS to resolve, you may try shelling into
> shell.alioth.debian.org and pointing CVS to cvs.alioth.debian.org
>
> If after 6 hours your shell/CVS accounts still do not work, please
> open a support ticket so that we may take a look at the problem.
> Please note that all shell/CVS accounts are closed to telnet and only
> work with SSH1.

I just received this. No further messages.

---------------------
New Alioth Project Submitted

Project Full Name:  TransDict
Submitted Description: TransDict is a web based localization framework.
It helps organizing translations for national translation teams by
centralizing translations for various projects.
It supports translating varios projects through web interfaces.
Some of them are Mozilla, Openoffice, KDE, Gnome.
Site that uses this framework is http://lokalizacija.linux.hr
License: gpl

The Alioth admin team will now examine your project submission.  You
will be notified of their decision.

--
Denis Lackovic ==> delacko @ gmail . com