Re: tyransdict or pootle? Let's wait

On 8/26/05, Denis Lackovic <delacko@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2005/8/26, Eddy Petrişor <eddy.petrisor@gmail.com>:
> > >
> > > Project name is transdict, not tyrandict.
> > >

> > That was probably my typo. But is true, trasdict does not appear on
> > alioth's search. Am I missing something? Or wasn't your project
> > aproved yet?
>
> I supose it's not aproved jet.

Haven't you received a mail with a form similar to this?

Your project registration for Alioth has been approved.

Project Full Name:  Debian-l10n-Romanian
Project Unix Name:  debian-l10n-ro
CVS Server:         cvs.debian-l10n-ro.alioth.debian.org
Shell/Web Server:   debian-l10n-ro.alioth.debian.org

Your DNS will take up to a day to become active on our site.
While waiting for your DNS to resolve, you may try shelling into
shell.alioth.debian.org and pointing CVS to cvs.alioth.debian.org

If after 6 hours your shell/CVS accounts still do not work, please
open a support ticket so that we may take a look at the problem.
Please note that all shell/CVS accounts are closed to telnet and only
work with SSH1.

Regards,
EddyP