Re: [OT] Rewritten and reorganized D-I i18n documentation

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 16:49:03 +0300, Eddy Petrisor wrote:

>> Please add to the editors page that gtranslator does NOT support
>> plural forms correctly.
>> (It merges the translations and the msgids; tested a couple of weeks
>> ago in unstable)

Ross Golder claims he fixed the plural forms issue in the last upstream
version (not yet packaged).  Still an evil program, though.

> I am personally unhappy with all of the tools listed due to thier problems.

What about Emacs' po-mode?  I am really happy with it.

--
Yavor Doganov			JID: doganov@jabber.minus273.org
Free Software Association - Bulgaria	       http://fsa-bg.org