Re: Questions about SVN/CVS and i18n

On 23/08/2005, at 4:29 PM, Christian Perrier wrote (severely in part):

shadow is maintained in a SVN repository:

svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-shadow/trunk/debian/po

Thanks for all that useful info, Christian: I am understanding more about Debian packaging procedures ... slowly. ;)

I really appreciate your patient help. For you, it must be like teaching a dylexic octopus to drive, but we'll get there in the end. :D

(My father is ambidextrously confused, which worked out rather similarly, when he tried to teach me to drive.

"Turn right!"

    "But there isn't any street there!"

"Over there!"

    "Uh, that's left."

"I don't care, just turn!"

:D

It was fun, if nothing else. Great for adrenalin production.)