debconf priorities?

Hello everybody :)

On behalf of the Vietnamese translation team, I would like to announce that we have finished the debconf PO files, bar the contrib and non-free sections.

Do these remaining sections have higher priority than other Debian translations which we could now start? I thought I should check that first.

In general, what are the priorities for translation after debconf? (I mean, assuming translators survive that section with sanity more or less intact... ;) )

Does debconf go out in the installer package?

Sorry for my ignorance of things Debian. :(