Re: D-I L1 up to date yet?

21 серпня 2005 о 14:30 +0930 Clytie Siddall написав(-ла):
> >>svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/po level1/
> >>vi.po
> >>
> >Strange line, but it is correct if you expect to find file
> >level1/vi.po/vi.po .
> >There may be a problem if you allready have file (not a directory)
> >level1/vi.po .
>
> If I just want to check out the vi.po file (my disk is a bit full
> with translation projects, so I'm trying only to checkout the files I
> need, the translation file and changelog where needed (not for D-I
> L1), what command should I use, Eugeniy?
It seems that you cannot do this with svn. You can update only needed
files ('svn up vi.po' in directory with .po-files), but you need to
checkout entire directory first. (You can remove all unneeded files
after checkout, but svn will store copy for you ;))

> It looks like the file listed in http may be more current than the
> SVN/CVS, which is also the case at Gnome. Perhaps those status-page
> files are already msgmerged...?
It may be true for some packages, but I have never seen this for d-i
level1.

> Я благодарю
Wrong language :-P

--
Eugeniy Meshcheryakov

Kyiv National Taras Shevchenko University
Information and Computing Centre
http://icc.univ.kiev.ua