Saving on words? (was:Re: Putting down the user)

On 20/08/2005, at 8:16 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

You are reading this wrong.
It is maybe formulated a bit awkwardly, but the intention is _not_ to say "Hey asshole, you screwed up because you are not supposed to get here", but "This is a dummy message; you should never get here, but if you do,
please report it as a bug".

Thankyou, Frans, that's a sentence I can understand. :)

I mean, it's not as if there isn't space for a couple of extra words in the original string...