Re: pootle.debian.org, someone?

On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 06:34:00PM +0200, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2005 at 05:20:58PM +0200, Martin Quinson wrote:
> > IIRC, we spoke several times about setting up a pootle server to help us
> > with team translation and such. But I can't remember where we're standing to
> > that regard.
> >
> > Do we have any volunters for this? I'd say that we're looking for:
> >  - someone to package the pootle software
>
> What about `apt-cache show pootle` ?

Yeah, right. Erm. I should have checked first, I guess, sorry.

So. Do we skip to item 2 of the list or is this done also? Or maybe I'm the
only one to feel the need for a pootle.debian.org?

Actually, wait. The content of the pootle package seem to be the translate
program, not the pootle one. Am I in error once again?

Bye, Mt.