D-I L1 up to date yet?

Hi everybody, and Welcome back, Christian! (Hope you had a great holiday! :) )

I checked my status pages today, and was keen to try out my now- working SVN access, but although the status pages say there is quite a bit of work to be done on the Level 1 file, the file downloaded from

http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level1/master/

and from SVN:

svn co svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/d-i/trunk/packages/po level1/vi.po

still has the date 19/7/05 on it (pre- my last update), and has no empty or fuzzy strings. :S

tasksel_tasks, however, also noted in the status pages as having changes, shows the date 8/8/05 and empty/fuzzy strings.

Do I need to get the updated Level 1 file from somewhere else? <confused>

(Sorry to dump a problem on you as soon as you get back. Things have been going very well, really. No revolutions, the toilet didn't break down... [actually, it's better to _be_ away then :D ])