Using Indic resources (was: Re: hello + UTF8)

On 08/08/2005, at 2:29 PM, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:

One of things on my personal todo list is to write a HOWTO about this. Its a subject I'm still learning about myself.

Could you tell us where to start? Are there any readmes? Docs?

Please give us some idea how to get started. :)

All the Indlinux software is already in Debian and therefore Ubuntu.

So what does svashka do in order to start using it?