Re: Spellchecker update

>> http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/spellcheck/
>
> I'd like to help with the German Errors. But I do not know how.

You don't know how to use the results on the spellchecker pages or you
don't know how to fix the errors you've found?

In the first case it's my fault: i know those page should be more verbose
and I'm working on some documentation.
In case you wanted to know more about helping with translations you should
take a look at the documentations available

Anyway here is a sort of legenda of the report tables:

* LANG_all.txt contains *all* the strings for LANG; this means you can
run your favourite spellchecker against it

* LANG_unkn_wl.txt is the list of words not found in the aspell-LANG
dictionary (obviously only if there is one!)

* LANG_var.txt contains all the "suspect variables": variables that could
spellchecked or missing.

I noticed "de" has no custom wordlists: you could create one.
It sould be encoded iso8859-1; take inspiration from the existing
wordlists.
If you need more help don't hesitate to ask

ciao,
Davide