Re: [D-I] Hints for timezone names translations in D-I

> The text is displayed to the user as a list of timezones in their
> country, from which they choose their timezone. That's all it should be.
> The comments tell you to translate the English text and they give the
> English text. You are not supposed to translate the internal libc timezone
> value that appears in the msgid.

Yes, this is the main problem in general. Despite our comments and the
warnings here, this (translating the msgid literaly) was made by
several translators. As I'm in a quite busy moment and near from
holidays, I couldn't take time enough to prepare this new translation.

What we are missing is indeed a comment in *each* entry instead of only
one on the first entry. This is one of the limitations of the
"__Choices" trick, which is kinda annoying here.

The main problem is the number of translations now. We definitely
cannot babysit more than 50 translators. I will certainly make my best
to write a good explanation for translators and put it in the PO file.

A special paragraph in the D-I i18n documentation is probably worth it
also. This is something I will probably do during my holidays as I
plan a rewrite of this huge document. But, here, I fear that not that
many translators actually have read it..:-)