[L10N] issues with strings in DI

Hello,

I have found two issues in the strings in DI, yesterday, while trying
to update the RO translation:

1)
The string:
"When your computer boots, you will be able to choose to load one of these
operating systems or your new system."

Shouldn't this be:
"When your computer will boot, you will be able to choose to load one of these
operating systems or your new system."?

I think I remember about this type of construnction of being wrong in English.
All the times of the verbs in subordinated sentences should be at a later or
same as the main sentence, within a phrase.

2)

"This will destroy the partition table on all disks in the machine."
should be:
"This will destroy the partition tables on all disks in the machine."

--
Regards,
EddyP