Re: [D-I] Changes in l10n-sync run policy

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):
> In agreement with Frans Pop, I have lowered the frequency of l10n-sync
> script run on Debian Installer SVN repository.
>
> The script now runs only daily on the trunk and weekly on the sarge
> branch.
>
> As soon as I get access to my crontab on people.debian.org, I will
> post the current schedule.

The schedule is:

-daily run at 00:27 UTC on the trunk branch
-weekly run at 21:27 UTC on Sundays for the sarge branch

Triggering immediate runs:

Official DD can trigger runs of the l10n-sync script by issuing the
following on people.debian.org:

touch ~bubulle/d-i/l10n-sync/.run

This information is listed in the README file in packages/po for both
branches.