Re: [UPDATE] Need for help in handling l10n for several packages

On Aoine, 2005-06-24 at 07:32 +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > > console-data (to be replaced by kbd for etch)
> > > console-common (maybe not needed)
> >
> > I can take them.
>

> Fine.
>
> I think that Alastair will then ask you if you can help on kbd l10n
> handling in parallel.
>
> Alastair, this is about translators taking over my duties to help
> maintainers in l10n handling (I talked you about iso-codes already
> yesterday).
>
> Would you mind adding Bartosz as commiter to console-data and
> console-common?
>
> His alioth login is fenio (or fenio-guest, I actually don't
> remember....:-))

Bartosz has perms for console-data and console-common.

I did a point release for console-common today; for the moment hold off
on translations for console-data, as it will change radically when I get
back (Anton Zinoviev has been doing some good work on fonts, and
console-data will change when kbd takes over in base for console-tools)

I'm on vacation for the next week (and busy the week after that). I hope
to be doing serious work on console-* after that, in August.

Regards
Alastair