Identical debconf files (php4)

Hi everybody :)

In what feels at times like my endless trudge through debconf files, I've just translated TEN absolutely identical files, except for the filename.

They are:

php-imlib_0.5-1
php4_4/4.3.10-15
php4-auth-pam_0.4-7
php4-imagick_0.9.11-1
php4-interbase_4.3.10-2
php4-kadm5_0.2.4-4
php4-mcrypt_3/4.3.10-1
php4-pgsql_3/4.3.10-5
php4-ps_1.3.1-5.1
php4-rrdtool_1.04-11

Since downloading a file, editing its headers, processing it, checking it and submitting it, even if you _can_ fill it from translation memory, isn't a trivial task, isn't there a more effective way to present this identical information via debconf?

I can't believe I just went through that ten times for the same file... :(

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc