Re: [D-I] Vietnamese soon to be added as supported Debian Installer language

On 02/07/2005, at 4:53 PM, eric pareja wrote:

Congratulations to the Vietnamese team for being just at the door! :)

Thankyou, Eric!

Noong Sab, Hul 02, 2005 ng 02:33:22PM +0930, sinabi ni Clytie Siddall:

Good luck to the Macedonian and Tagalog teams, and all other
prospective languages!!

On behalf of the Tagalog translation team, thank you, Clytie.

My pleasure. It's exciting, isn't it? There's been a lot of interest in our community about it. I think it's going to make it much easier to encourage people to use OSS, when they don't have to know where to get unofficial builds which have been partly translated, and have all sorts of problems installing them and keeping them going.

I hope the other prospective language teams will be revived by the
possibility of getting into d-i soon.

It's certainly worth the effort!

I hope things are going well for you, and for your team, Eric. :)

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc