Re: Another update question ;)

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

> (1) I'm happy to update them, but are these the files I'll find on
> this page:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level2/POT/
>
> or are those the stable ones, and I have to look somewhere else?

You have the vi files here:

http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level2/files/vi/

> (I want to apply this to the other D-I levels as well, if possible.)
>
> Thankyou very much, in advance, for sharing your experience.
>
> (2) Christian, how much of this change is being reflected on Pootle?
> Could I keep track of D-I changes there, simply :) by keeping the
> Debian files up to date?

Actually, I have no time to keep Pootle synced. So files over there
are compeltely outdated...:-(

I don't think we will be able to keep pootle.wordforge.net synced as
this will certainly require some automation on the host machine to
grab up files.

This will only be feasible when Debian will have its own Pootle
server, I think.