Another update question ;)

Hello all :)

I'm a little confused over an update situation, so I hope you don't mind me asking about it here.

When I look at my team's situation in D-I L2, for example, on this page:

http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level2/packages-list

it tells me:

From unstable:
newt (0.51.6-23) unstable; urgency=low
shadow (1:4.0.3-36) UNRELEASED; urgency=low

(1) I'm happy to update them, but are these the files I'll find on this page:

http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/level2/POT/

or are those the stable ones, and I have to look somewhere else?

(I want to apply this to the other D-I levels as well, if possible.)

Thankyou very much, in advance, for sharing your experience.

(2) Christian, how much of this change is being reflected on Pootle? Could I keep track of D-I changes there, simply :) by keeping the Debian files up to date?

Clytie Siddall--Renmark, in the Riverland of South Australia

Ở thành phố Renmark, tại miền sông của Nam Úc