Re: Typo in template.pot for l1-ps

(please tag messages related to Debian Installer as [D-I])

Quoting Davide Viti (zinosat@tiscali.it):
> Hi,
> "selected" is spelled "seleted" in template.pot (level1-post-sarge)
> hope somedody can fix it (I don't know how to handle template.pot propagating
> its contents to all languages without breaking things...)

I corrected it. The typo was in anna.templates. Funnily, the same
string had another typo which I spotted this morning, but missed that
one.

I didn't unfuzzy translations becvause anyway, this string was fuzzy
for all languages..