Re: Need for help in handling l10n for several packages

> -debconf
> -console-data (to be replaced by kbd for etch)
> -iso-codes
> -aptitude
> -console-common (maybe not needed)
> -localization-config (its maintainer can handle the very small l10n,
>  though)
> -popularity-contest
> -pppconfig (no access no commits, but helping the maintainer is needed)
> -xdebconfigurator (very small work)
> -discover1 (low activity)
> -menu (Bill can handle it well alone, though)

Thanks, many thanks to all people who answered.

Up to now, I have the following people proposing to help:

debconf: Luk Claes: luk@debian.org
aptitude: Ruben Porras: nahoo@inicia.es
menu: Mohammed Adnène Trojette: adn@diwi.org
localization-config:Bart Cornelis:cobaco@linux.be
xdebconfigurator:Bart Cornelis:cobaco@linux.be

So, we're left with:

console-data (to be replaced by kbd for etch)
iso-codes
console-common (maybe not needed)
popularity-contest
pppconfig (no access no commits, but helping the maintainer is needed)
discover1 (low activity)

popcon is also maintained by Bill Allombert, so Mohammed, you might
want to take it as well..:-)