Re: Need for help in handling l10n for several packages

Quoting Eddy Petrisor (eddy.petrisor@gmail.com):

> debconf #303804 - is included in the unstable version, but the bug is
> not closed?!

Seems that the PO files were different from what was in the BTS. I
recommited the PO file from the BTS in the unstable branch.

One string went fuzzy. You'll find the PO file tomorrow from seppy's page.

I do not care anymore with the sarge branches now.

> aptitude #305282 - pending
>
> Comming back with my obsesive question: when will an upload take place
> for these pending bugs?

aptitude was commited to the sarge branch but no updated occurred
(went too late for the maintainer)

And no upload will occur for sarge now. We are working for etch.

The file was bringed to the 0.3 branch and synced with the POT file
there.

A few days ago, I have mailed translators (including Sorin) with the
PO file to update for aptitude 0.3

seppy should soon point the translation status pages to aptitude 0.3
instead of sarge's aptitude.